Contents: 40 Bioblo
Source: Jiminy Ireland’s biggest and best eco-specialist distributor of kids’ art supplies, crafts, and toys.
Feel great about where it comes from:
- Raw materials from Austria, Germany, Slovenia
- Manufactured – Croatia
- What’s it made from? 60% sawdust from sustainably-managed fir and spruce forests in Austria and Germany; 35% recycled high-quality plastic drinking cups from Germany (free from plasticisers, PVC, BPA, or other harmful elements); 5% environmentally-friendly colours from Slovenia (both organic and inorganic but all free of heavy metals)
- What’s it packaged in? Cardboard box only
- Vegan and Cruelty free
Feel great about where it goes after you’ve used it:
- Recyclable? Yes – can be recycled into new Bioblos!
Feel great about you and your child using it:
- Great for ages: All (Boxes were printed before Bioblo did the baby-test, which it passed. So they say age 3+ but it’s safe for 0+)
- Shelf life: Indefinite
- Safety standards met: European Toy Standards; CE-marked