Compostable Sponges Made in the UK from Cellulose
How to dispose: Place in home compost bin.
For more sustainable Cleaning Products
How long will compostable sponges take to compost?
They’re made of wood pulp and will break down in much the same way as a twig. It depends on the individual heap, but they could break down in around 3 months in a well-maintained heap.
Where does the wood these sponges are made of come from?
These sponges are made from wood pulp from redundant wood in that’s been harvested for other purposes from a managed plantation in Germany.
How long do they last?
These sponges several months depending on how often or how vigorously they’re used.
EcoVibe was started by 4 friends based in Leeds, UK. They set out to create EcoVibe as a clear, honest place people could easily find truly eco-friendly alternatives. EcoVibe are proud to help customers to access earth-friendly, effective and reliable products.
- EcoVibe products must be truly eco-friendly, ethically produced and sustainable.
- Products must help people remove unnecessary pollution from their lives.
- EcoVibe information must be clear and trustworthy.
- Their packaging is always completely plastic-free.
- EcoVibe only sell products they would buy themselves.