- Helps to remove excessive oil – great for combination/ oil skin, but of course suitable for normal skin too
- Cedarwood can be also used for minor cuts, acne & wounds as it contains antiseptic properties
- Woody & spicy aroma decreases stress level
- Cypress oil also restores calm & focus helping to ease negative emotions at the same time
- Added French Green Clay is powerful in healing, deep detoxification & purification
- Nettle Leaf Powder – added for its astringent properties helps in the treatment of acne & blemishes
- Weight: 100 g
- Dimensions: 8 x 5,5 x 2 cm
- Free from parabens, petrochemicals, artificial colours and fragrances, palm oil
- Cruelty free + suitable for vegetarians & vegans
Packaging: 100% recycled & recyclable brown paper packaging and is fastened with a seal which is made from cellulose and is fully biodegradable and compostable.
Sodium Cocoate (coconut oil), Sodium Olivate (olive oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (organic raw shea butter), Aqua (water), Sodium Ricate (rice bran oil), Glycerin (vegetable), Sodium Sweet Almondate (sweet almond oil), Sodium Castorate (castor oil), Parfum (pure essential oil blend), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Powder, Tocopherol (vitamin e oil), Kaolin (green clay), Cornstarch Zea Mays (corn starch), Naturally Occurring In Essential Oils (Limonene, Linalool)
Three Hills Soap natural soap bars are made from scratch using their own recipes. They handcraft the soap in small batches using the cold process method for a natural cleansing experience. Oils are minimally heated to retain their skin-nourishing qualities.
Three Hills Soap is inspired by the rich simplicity of nature and therefore products are kept simple but beneficial. Products are cruelty-free by choosing ingredients that do not contribute to the cruelty of other living things.
Three Hills Soap is also committed to Eco-Friendly Green Packaging using minimal packaging materials, with little environmental impact.