- No paraffin, parabens, artificial dyes or synthetic fragrance.
- Vegan, not tested on animals and palm oil free!
- Pure renewable 100% Natural Soybean oil which is: Longer, cooler and cleaner burning.
Natural Soy Wax Tin Candle with Rose Geranium & Sweet Orange Essential Oils by Emma’s So Naturals. Burn Time: 20 hours.
Fragrance: Harmony Blend: Rose Geranium & Sweet Orange
How to dispose:
Recycle glass tumbler or aluminium tin.
About Emma’s So Naturals:
An Irish, family run business, based in Ardee, Co. Louth, Emma’s So Naturals was established in 2010 by Emma Fallon. Emma was looking for a natural and alternative way to fragrance her home, while reducing her family’s exposure to chemicals.
Emma’s So Naturals Eco-Soy Candles are the healthy alternative candle: all natural and handmade in Ireland from the highest quality Eco Soya Wax. Soya wax is longer, cooler and cleaner burning, is renewable and free from pesticides and herbicides. Soya wax is water soluble so your containers can be reused or recycled.
Emma’s So Natural products are fragranced with beautifully inspired blends of only the purest Essential Oils. Essential oils give a naturally delicate, clean fragrance that will not overpower the room. Emma’s So Naturals is an environmentally conscientious company from sourcing ingredients, design and packaging locally – to hand producing candles in re-usable, recyclable or biodegradable containers.
Great care and attention should be given when burning any candles. Please refer to the safety instructions printed on the back of your Emma’s So Naturals Glass Tumbler Candle box and on the side of your Tin Candle label melt before use.
- Every time you use your candle trim the wick to about 5mm before lighting.
- Burn the candle for about 2 hours the first time, or until the wax reaches the candle edge.
- Keep candles free from foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Do not burn your candles for more than 4 hours at a time as the wax or the container may get too hot. Never touch or attempt to move a burning or still-hot candle.
- Never leave candles unattended, always burn candles within sight, on a level, fire resistant surface, and away from drafts, vibrations, children and animals. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.