- Full of natural ingredients
- Works for troubled, oily, combination skin as the spearmint oil works to decongest the skin
- Helps clear sinuses
- Rosehip helps to exfoliate the skin
- Natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties due to the eucalyptus oil
- Weight: 100 g
- Dimensions: 8 x 5.5 x 2 cm
- Free from parabens, petrochemicals, artificial colours and fragrances, palm oil
- Cruelty free + suitable for vegetarians & vegans
Packaging: 100% recycled & recyclable brown paper packaging and is fastened with a seal which is made from cellulose and is fully biodegradable and compostable.
Sodium Olivate (olive oil), Sodium Cocoate (coconut oil), Sodium Shea Butterate (organic raw shea butter), Aqua (water), Sodium Cocoa Butterate (cocoa butter), Glycerin (vegetable), Sodium Castorate (castor oil), Parfum (pure essential oil blend), Bentonite (bentonite clay), Tocopherol (vitamin e oil), Rosa Canina (rosehip) Powder, Zea Mays (corn) Starch, Naturally Occurring In Essential Oils (Limonene, Linaloo
Three Hills Soap natural soap bars are made from scratch using their own recipes. They handcraft the soap in small batches using the cold process method for a natural cleansing experience. Oils are minimally heated to retain their skin-nourishing qualities.
Three Hills Soap is inspired by the rich simplicity of nature and therefore products are kept simple but beneficial. Products are cruelty-free by choosing ingredients that do not contribute to the cruelty of other living things.
Three Hills Soap is also committed to Eco-Friendly Green Packaging using minimal packaging materials, with little environmental impact.