Green Clay Roll on, Natural Deodorant – Irish Made
Shop all Natural Deodorants
Packaging: 100% biodegradable Kraft paperboard tube. Suitable for home compost.
Ingredients: Cornstarch (Zea Mays), Organic Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Seed Butter, Myrica (Myrica Cerifera fruit) wax*, Sodium bicarbonate, Coconut (Cocos Nucifera) oil**, Mango (Mangifera indica) Seed Butter**,Isoamyl Laurate & Isoamyl Cocoate, Zinc oxide (non-nano), Green Clay (Illite), Orange (Citrus Aurantium) Peel Oil**, Green Tea Wax (Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract),Cedarwood (Cedrus Atlantica) Oil**,Vitamin E (Tocopherol), Peppermint (Mentha Arvensis) Leaf Oil**, Rosemary (Rosmarinus Officinalis) leaf oil**, Eugenol***, Linalool***, Limonene***, Citral***, Geraniol***, Citronellol***, Benzyl Benzoate***, Benzyl alcohol***, Benzyl salicyclate***
* Wild Harvested ** Organic *** Naturally occurring in essential oil.
Isoamyl Laurate is a natural replacements for silicone. Derived from coconut and sugar beet, it helps the deodorant to glide smoothly on the skin and prevent a greasy feeling. It is 100% naturally derived and 100% biodegradable.
- Manufacturer: Organicules
- Origin: Cork
Ingredients and Benefits
- Green clay stick deodorant contains cornstarch and Green Clay which absorb sweat from the skin thus minimizing odour and moisture. Green Clay is also rich in minerals and elements which rejuvenate and soothe the skin.
- Green Tea extract is renowned for it’s anti oxidant and free radical properties and is used in our green clay deodorant to protect from potential irritation.
- Organic Sweet Orange, Cedarwood, Peppermint and Rosemary essential oils possess anti-bacterial activity and will ensure that your pits smell fresh and fragrant.
- Organic Coconut oil, high in Lauric acid, is an effective skin soothing and moisturising agent. Lauric acid also exhibits anti-microbial activity.
- Organic Mango Butter moisturises and soothes the skin. Mango butter also has astringent qualities
- Organic Cocoa Butter is a rich source of anti-oxidant polyphenols, which help combat inflammation and help with skin repair.
- Organicules use vegan friendly, wild-harvested Myrica fruit wax which is less occlusive than beeswax, so won’t clog your pores. Glides on reducing the tacky, draggy, feel frequently associated with natural deodorants.
- Sodium Bicarbonate is a powerful de-odouriser.
Organicules is a small, natural skin care business, based on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, in West Cork, Ireland. Founded in 2019 by Susan and each natural beauty product has been carefully formulated by a toxicologist to ensure that they are safe for both humans and the environment.
Inspired by the beauty of our natural surroundings and our belief that the safest and purest ingredients come from plants grown on farms practicing organic standards, Organicules use natural, organic and vegan ingredients in their beauty products. Their products never contain Aluminium, Parabens, Sulfates, Silicones, Artificial Colours, Artificial Fragrances, Palm Oil, Mica Pigments, Animal Derived Ingredients, Plastics, Microbeads or Silicones.