Natural Deodorant with rose geranium essential oil for a beautifully fresh smell all day. Made in Ireland
Shop all Natural Deodorants
Packaging: 100% biodegradable Kraft paperboard tube. Suitable for home compost.
Ingredients: Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Myrica Cerifera Fruit Wax***,Sodium Bicarbonate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Isoamyl Laurate, Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Herb Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Linalool**, Limonene**, Citral**, Geraniol**
*Organic, ** Naturally occurring in essential oils, ***Wild Harvested
Isoamyl Laurate is a natural replacements for silicone. Derived from coconut and sugar beet, it helps the deodorant to glide smoothly on the skin and prevent a greasy feeling. It is 100% naturally derived and 100% biodegradable.
- Manufacturer: Organicules
- Origin: Cork
Ingredients and Benefits
- A natural stick deodorant containing cornstarch and Kaolin clay to absorb sweat from the skin, minimise odour and reduce moisture
- Organic Geranium, Lavender and Sweet Orange essential oils possess anti-bacterial activity and this sweet floral blend with a hint of citrus will ensure that your pits smell fresh and fragrant.
- Organic Coconut oil, high in Lauric acid, is an effective skin soothing and moisturising agent. Lauric acid also exhibits anti-microbial activity.
- Organic Mango Butter moisturises’ and soothes the skin and has astringent qualities.
- Organic Cocoa Butter is a rich source of anti-oxidant polyphenols, which help combat inflammation and help with skin repair.
- Organicules use vegan friendly, wild-harvested Myrica fruit wax which is less occlusive than beeswax, so won’t clog your pores. Glides on reducing the tacky, draggy, feel frequently associated with natural deodorants.
- Sodium Bicarbonate is a powerful de-odouriser.
Organicules is a small, natural skin care business, based on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, in West Cork, Ireland. Founded in 2019 by Susan and each natural beauty product has been carefully formulated by a toxicologist to ensure that they are safe for both humans and the environment.
Inspired by the beauty of our natural surroundings and our belief that the safest and purest ingredients come from plants grown on farms practicing organic standards, Organicules use natural, organic and vegan ingredients in their beauty products. Their products never contain Aluminium, Parabens, Sulfates, Silicones, Artificial Colours, Artificial Fragrances, Palm Oil, Mica Pigments, Animal Derived Ingredients, Plastics, Microbeads or Silicones.