How to Use Solid Shampoo:
- After rinsing out your shampoo. Stroke the solid conditioner down the ends of your hair and let it sink in for a few minutes. I use this time to detangle any knots. Remember a little goes a long way as it is super concentrated.
- Rinse out and style as normal.
- Please do not allow the conditioner to sit in water between uses. Store in a dry place, ideally in a soap dish
- Does not contain any Silicones, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, Artificial Colours or Fragrances, Harsh Chemicals, Parabens, Detergents (SLS/SLES)
- BTMS – 50 is a gentle emulsifying and conditioning agent. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth, it conditions hair and makes the hair easier to comb
- Cetearyl Alcohol is a fatty alcohol and is used as an emulsion stabiliser. It imparts a smooth, velvety feel to the skin. It leaves skin feeling moisturised, conditioned and soft
- Shea Butter is a particularly effective moisturiser because it contains so many fatty acids, which are needed to retain skin moisture and elasticity, so it eliminates tangles and deeply conditions your hair
- Apricot Kernel Oil has excellent nourishing effects, it’s a wonderful emollient that makes hair and scalp softer and more pliable as it’s quickly absorbed. It’s a powerful antioxidant too
- D Panthenol improves hair quality, increases shine to hair and reduces a hair breakage as it coats the hair and seals its surface, lubricating the hair shaft and making strands appear shiny. It increases the resistance to external influences such as blow-drying, ironing and hair dyeing
- Lemon Oil helps stimulate circulation in the scalp for increased hair growth
- Lime Essential Oil can greatly help improve the life of your hair as it makes it more radiant and glowing
- Tea Tree Essential Oil helps to unclog hair follicles and nourish the roots, at the same time, this oil can also control excess oil produced in the scalp that can block hair follicles
- Packaging: Glassine bag (100% recyclable, biodegradable, and compostable) which is fastened with a seal made from cellulose (fully biodegradable and compostable)
- Conditioner Bar Weight: 20g
- Cruelty free, made in Ireland