High quality handmade soy wax candle
Hand-poured candles in a glass jar. Made from 100% natural soy wax and a blend of essential oils.
- Free from Palm Oil, Synthetic fragrances/dyes, Parabens, SLS, Animal Derivatives and Many Many More!
- Vegan and tested on people, ourselves and our friends, never on animals!
How to dispose:
Recycle or reuse glass jar and aluminium lid.
About Soap Out Loud:
Soap Out Loud is all about confidence in ourselves and the product, an environmentally conscious, natural cosmetics brand based in Ballaghaderreen, County Roscommon, Ireland. Founder Egle is proud of Soap Out Loud for using only the finest ingredients. Their products are made by hand in small batches right here in Ireland.
Great care and attention should be given when burning any candles.
- Every time you use your candle trim the wick to about 5mm before lighting.
- Burn the candle for about 2 hours the first time, or until the wax reaches the candle edge.
- Keep candles free from foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Do not burn your candles for more than 4 hours at a time as the wax or the container may get too hot. Never touch or attempt to move a burning or still-hot candle.
- Never leave candles unattended, always burn candles within sight, on a level, fire resistant surface, and away from drafts, vibrations, children and animals. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or before going to sleep.